The world’s first dedicated online AML/CFT compliance assurance monitoring solution
Track compliance against obligations, manage actions, issues and risks and obtain big data analytic insights on compliance data!
Main AML/CFT Health Check Assessment Screen
About the AML/CFT Health Check
The main assessment screen is at the heart of the AML/CFT Health Check and is the primary place where the status of the AML/CFT compliance program is assessed against each compliance obligation.
The main AML/CFT Health Check Assessment Screen is used for:
- Navigating around AML/CFT obligations
- Quick links to other AML/CFT Health Check features
- Assessing the compliance rating against regulatory obligations
- Soliciting responses from across the organisation
- Adding or linking items (actions, issues and risks)
- Adding attachments as supporting evidence
Creating a full audit trail
The AML/CFT Health Check contains a full audit trail of:
- Management Responses
- Recent Activity
Field level change tracking is also available by clicking the Recent Activity button which displays information on every change within the current AML/CFT Health Check.
Navigating around the AML/CFT obligations
Most AML/CFT rules, guidance and laws expands to hundreds of different compliance obligations, so we designed the navigation bar at the top to make it really easy to search and navigate around the AML/CFT Health Check based on the following search criteria.
- Compliance Rating
- Management Response Owner
In addition, the navigation bar allows users to jump around the AML/CFT obligations by filtering these by Group (i.e. chapter) and Category (i.e. sub-chapter).
Alternatively, users can navigate through the AML/CFT obligations methodically using the First, Previous, Next and Last buttons in the footer of the main assessment page.
Quick links to other AML/CFT Health Check features
The buttons on the main search navigation bar include:
The Audit Checklist feature within the AML/CFT Health Check provides a list of suggested documents that could be requested as supporting evidence to accompany the independent review.
There are over 100 out-of-the-box suggested documents that can be requested by internal auditors.
In the next release of the AML/CFT Health Check we plan on enhancing several features in relation to the Audit Checklist feature including:
- Ability to create customise Audit Checklist templates
- Ability to solicit supporting document requests from external third party users
- Ability to create customised emails which will send a unique link to external third party users
- Email notification to auditors when external third party users have uploaded documents into the audit checklist
Once the AML/CFT Health Check assessment has been completed a draft or final report can be written and published as a PDF snapshot, this includes:
- A cover page providing key details of the AML/CFT Health Check (i.e. name, industry sector, review periods etc.)
- Context behind the AML/CFT Health Check (i.e. nature, size and complexity of the business)
- Executive summary comments (i.e. executive comments, key observations from the AML/CFT Health Check)
- Key Actions and Issues and any associated commentary
- Key Risks and Controls and any associated commentary
Link existing items / add new items
The AML/CFT Health Check allows users to either create new items (e.g. actions, issues and risks) or add existing items and link these directly to a regulatory line item. This is a great way of tracking and managing activities that have been identified to close any gaps identified against a particular AML/CFT compliance obligation.
The detail that sits behind each item can easily be viewed either via the ‘hover’ feature which provides a description of the item title or by clicking the hyperlink, which will take users directly to the item of interest.
Finally, the Operational Dashboards feature provides real-time analytics on the status of all items (e.g. open, in-progress, on-hold or closed) at any given point in time which can be downloaded to a PDF and easily shared with colleagues.