Effective: 18th December 2017
B. You also agree to comply with any additional terms which apply to third-party content, material, information, software or other services.
3. Technological And Use Limitations
A. AML Accelerate will take what it believes to be reasonably commercial efforts to keep the Site operational. However, certain technical difficulties, routine site maintenance/upgrades and other events outside the control of AML Accelerate may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. AML Accelerate also reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions of the Site with or without notice. You agree that AML Accelerate shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any of the direct or indirect consequences of any modification, suspension, discontinuance of or interruption to the Site.
B. As the Site is designed for personal sampling and use, you are not allowed to use any automated system for the selection or downloading of Content. AML Accelerate reserves the right to immediately and permanently terminate your access to the Site if AML Accelerate believes, correctly or incorrectly, that you are violating such limitation. In the event that you are using an automated system to download Content, you shall be responsible to AML Accelerate for any losses suffered by AML Accelerate resulting either directly or indirectly from the breach of this term.
C. You will not directly or indirectly (by allowing others to use the your access to the Site); (a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Site or any information, data or materials posted and/or displayed by AML Accelerate or anyone else; (b) act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on AML Accelerate, the Site or anyone else; (c) collect or attempt to collect any information from others including, without limitation, personally identifiable information, without such party’s prior consent.
D. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. AML Accelerate has the right to investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, provide information to and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Acceptable Use
You agree not to misuse or abuse our Site. Under these terms, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the terms.
A. We won’t allow any disruption caused by:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
B. We won’t allow wrongful activities:
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with AML Accelerate or any third party)
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
C. We won’t allow inappropriate communications:
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by AML Accelerate
- Disparaging AML Accelerate or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation
D. We won’t allow the posting, uploading, sharing, submitting of inappropriate content that:
- Infringes AML Accelerate’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- You don’t have the right to submit
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
- Is intended to be inflammatory
- Could otherwise cause damage to AML Accelerate or any third party
E. Under these terms, “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to AML Accelerate or use with the Site.
F. Without affecting any other remedies available to us, AML Accelerate may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your account or access to the Site without notice or liability if AML Accelerate (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated these terms.
5. AML Accelerate Adviser Service
5. AML Accelerate Adviser Appointment Service
A. The AML Accelerate Adviser Appointment Service uses a third party service called Setmore to schedule your appointments. In order to book your first appointment, you agree to register an account with Setmore. We recommend that you use the same email address as your AML Accelerate account and a password of your choosing. When you book subsequent appointments you will be required to login with this email and password.
B. If you do not want to register an account with Setmore, you cannot use the AML Accelerate Adviser Appointment Service. This is a condition of this license type and no refund will be given.
C. The AML Accelerate Adviser Appointment Service uses a third party video conference service called Zoom and you agree to register with https://zoom.us before your first appointment. We recommend that you use the same email address as your AML Accelerate account and a password of your choosing. When you are invited to subsequent appointments you will be required to login with this email and password.
D. If you do not want to register an account with Zoom, you cannot use the AML Accelerate Adviser Appointment Service. This is a condition of this license type and no refund will be given.
E. The AML Accelerate Appointment Service consists of up to a maximum of 4 appointments in a 12 month license period per licensed entity (not per user). If you or any other user under your licensed entity attempt to schedule more than 4 appointments in a 12 month period we reserve the right to decline those appointments.
F. Each appointment can be up to a maximum of 45 minutes in length. We reserve the right to terminate the appointment after 45 minutes. If further time is required, you must book a subsequent appointment.
G. You may cancel or reschedule an appointment up to 24 hours prior to the appointment. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the appointment, we reserve the right to deduct one of your appointments and you will forfeit that appointment slot.
H. Our consultants will wait up to 15 minutes from the scheduled appointment time if you are late to arrive. If you arrive within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment, the appointment will start from that point but will end 45 minutes from the scheduled appointment start time. For example if you are 9 minutes late, your available appointment time will be 45 – 9 = 36 minutes.
I. If you fail to attend an appointment and have not provided at least 24 hours notice of cancellation, or arrive to the meeting more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to deduct one of your appointments and you will forfeit that appointment slot.
J. All unscheduled appointments will expire at the end of the 12 month license period i.e. unused appointments will not be rolled over into the next 12 month license period.
K. We reserve the right to reschedule an appointment for any reason without advance notice but will only do so in exceptional circumstances.
6. AML Accelerate Email Support Service
A. If you send an email or message to our support service, we will use best endeavours to respond on a timely basis and usually within 48-72 hours, excluding weekends and public holidays. We reserve the right to take longer to respond if needed
B. You agree to not abuse the email support service by sending high volumes of questions and queries. We reserve the right to not respond to your queries if we deem the volume to be unreasonable. If you do not abide by this fair use clause we may cancel the license for your licensed entity and associated users.